SKRILLEX IS THE LOUDEST AUDIO
NASA just landed a rover on Mars, this is the very first picture. This JUST happened minutes ago.
1:42am EST 8/6/2012
It’s in color
that’s fucking MARS you guys
So sick to think about. This is an entirely different planet.
This is NOT the first picture from Curiosity. This picture has been around for quite some time.
A Working Semi-Automatic Rifle Made With a 3-D Printer
Get ready. It’s now possible to print weapons at home.
An amateur gunsmith, operating under the handle of “HaveBlue” (incidentally, “Have Blue” is the codename that was used for the prototype stealth fighter that became the Lockheed F-117), announced recently in online forums that he had successfully printed a serviceable .22 caliber pistol.
Despite predictions of disaster, the pistol worked. It successfully fired 200 rounds in testing.
HaveBlue then decided to push the limits of what was possible and use his printer to make an AR-15 rifle. To do this, he downloaded plans for an AR-15 receiver in the Solidworks file format from a site called CNCGunsmith.com. After some small modifications to the design, he fed about $30 of ABS plastic feedstock into his late-model Stratasys printer. The result was a functional AR-15 rifle. Early testing shows that it works, although it still has some minor feed and extraction problems to be worked out.
HaveBlue has also been testing the “marketplace” for 3-D printing weapons. To do this he asked Thingiverse, the 3-D design sharing site run by Makerbot Industries, whether it was permissible to post weapons designs or not. According to HaveBlue, Makerbot’s senior leadership decided to not disallow, but to discourage, the posting of weapons designs. Haveblue then posted a design for an AR-15 part on Thingiverse, but in the intensive legal discussion that followed Haveblue’s posting, Thingiverse decided to ban weapons designs outright. However, since Haveblue’s design is still on the site, it’s unclear whether Thingiverse is enforcing a ban or not.
While there are still some details to sort out, it’s pretty clear that making weapons at home using 3-D printers from commonly available materials is going to become much more commonplace in the near future. In fact, as 3-D printing technology matures, materials feedstock improves, and designs for weapons proliferate, we might soon see the day when nearly everyone will be able to print the weapons of their choice in the numbers they desire, all within the privacy of their own homes.
Seriously, I can’t wait for 3d printing tech to become more commonplace, it’s a real game changer for the means of production.
How horrifying. Any angry little man with $30 of plastic and a 3D printer can make his own arsenal.
Given he can get his hands on ammunition, of course, but the point remains. Serious problems can and will arise from the ability to do this.
(Source: http, via torridgristle)
Polyphoto strip of John Lennon, aged five, looking a very sweet and innocent little boy, as his aunt Mimi always preferred to remember him.
No wonder, John Lennon was a class-A shitbag.
[trigger warning: anti-semetic, racist and anti-gay slurs]
- “He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in”
- When Epstein invited suggestions for the title of his autobiography, Lennon offered Queer Jew; on learning of the eventual title, A Cellarful of Noise, he parodied, “More like A Cellarful of Boys”
- During the recording of “Baby, You’re a Rich Man”, he sang altered choruses of “Baby, you’re a rich fag Jew”
- documented (and admitted) abuse of both his wife Cynthia and his later wife Yoko Ono
- “I hate the way you fucking laugh! Never let me hear your fucking horrible laugh again!” - allegedly shouted at his preteen son Julian
- who he is documented to have been emotionally abusive and neglectful towards (he even left him very little in his will compared to others)
- “woman is the n****r of the world”
- “I used to be cruel to my woman//I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved” - beatles, getting better lyrics, attributed to lennon
- frequently referred to his wife Yoko as a “jap”
- so much more shit about his “activism” and what a phoney he was
lennon oppa didnt mean it
Oh, fuck this guy.
(Source: joannies, via torridgristle)
I would quit the fuck out of that class.
(Source: thegestianpoet, via torridgristle)
Can I surgically remove my neckbeard I am sick of shaving
sounds like you’re doing it wrong.
(Source: shercockandmycrotch, via torridgristle)
If you’re keeping track of the score, I pity you.
— Drew Carey (via martinlucasward)
And little did they know, someone tallied up all the points so many years later.